Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's cold!

This morning we left the house early so that our cleaning ladies could come in and work without us bothering them by hanging around. Also, I always feel like I should help them since its my house they are cleaning. So instead of helping... I leave. :)

We headed to Jack in the Box and ate some very good, but very fattening sandwiches. Ash and Zoe will only eat a Supreme Croissant with cheese (no ham or egg or bacon). I have to repeat my self several times to the woman/man on the other end of the speaker. Here's a sample:

Me: I'd like a Supreme Croissant with a diet coke and two more croissants with only cheese.
Them: Ma am, the supreme croissant comes with cheese, would you like extra cheese.
Me: No, ONLY cheese please
Them: It comes with cheese
Me: I'd like a croissant, put cheese on it, close it.. give it to me.

Then the same guy comes on and saves me and says, two croissants with cheese... I think he lives there. He is always there.

Baby is throwing himself on the floor in despair... more later.

No comments: