Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend

Not much going on this weekend. Friday night we went out and saw a movie and had dinner. Saw Juno, which was very good!

Saturday Zoe had a birthday party, which I almost forgot about. (oops) I realized at 11 that the party started at 12:30, I hadn't rsvp'd and I had no gift.

Today is a day of cleaning. Have done a few loads of laundry, some dishes, played Big Brain Academy with Zoe. Baird is out hitting some golf balls and then he's going to stop at the store. If he really wants to score some points, he'll bring Chipotle too! I'm super excited that they opened on here in town.

No pictures today!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

I'm going to have to see Juno when it comes out on video. Everyone keeps saying how good it is. I haven't tried Chipotle yet. I'm going to have to soon!