Thursday, January 17, 2008

To buy or build or sit or stay or live in a box...

We own a lot, or two or three... and we had plans to build. Now we think it would be smarter to not build with the market the way it is, and buy a house that's a steal. The steps sound easy.

1. Find a House

2. Make an Offer

3. Buy House

4. Move in

We've yet to make it past step one. We've found places where we LOVE the backyard, but the house is horrid.... places where we love the house, but the yard leaves something to be desired .. houses that are perfect in every way except that we aren't rich. Out out out of our price range.



Right now we are considering putting an offer on a house, but first Baird wants to know that he can take the kitchen that has a weird set up and make it normal. I spend some time drawing up the floor plan, and come up with a great option. I thought I'd mail it to Baird at work but didn't want to find the scanner and mess with that. So I attempted to draw it in Microsoft Paint. It made me giggle... so thought I'd upload it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! Hee, hee. :)